The windmill of Lignerolles

  • Copper engraving
  • 1943
  • 50 stamps
  • 253 x 401 mm

Because he did not want the windmill of his childhood being destroyed and sold for firewood, Soulas bought it in 1939 from Jules Touchard, owner and miller. To protect it, he registered it as a classified building in 1942. The windmill still exists and has been entirely restored in 1975.